BBNaija Season 6 : The 2021 (season 6) edition of Big Brother Naija reality show started last night and the host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu introduced the first 11 housemates – macho males.
Here is a list of housemates that made it into the house:
1. Boma – Mixologist ( model ,footballer , event planner ,masseuse ) . he is an only child born, raised in Lagos by his single mother and grandmother. He is a 34-year-old model and a former footballer. He used to be married . He promises to keep it unpredictable.
2. Adeolu Okusaga – 28 , an Engineer by training. He agrees that y’all should throw him away if he doesn’t bring vibes. Motto: ‘positive vibes only’.
3. Yousef – He is a bi-racial Nigerian teacher, from Plateau State model and soul-searcher with a touch of zeeworld. He attended Unijos. He is looking forward to making friends in the house…
4. Pere – a natural-born drama king. He is from Bayelsa but was born and raised in warri. His mission is to give gbas gbos as people usually call him a drama king
5. White Money – from Enugu State but based in Lagos. He is a 29-year-old businessman, an exporter and importer of shoes.
He said he is an open minded “jolly good fellow” who likes to have fun.
6. Niyi – married with a child He is 6’6 feet tall, a businessman in Cape Town, South Africa .He is also a former basketball player from Oyo State. He is in the house to have fun and be entertained . Niyi says he will tell his fellow Housemates that he is single.
7 Yerins Abraham – Medical Doctor , artiste and housefly specialist.
8. Jay paul – a natural-born jokester from Calabar, Cross River state.
The 29-year-old social butterfly is a digital creator and entertainer. and hopes to win over his fellow Housemates.
9. Emmanuel – Model and Ex Mr Ideal Nigeria winner
10. Sammie – an amateur filmmaker who loves food. he is from Kaduna state. He studied Guidance and counselling in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. He is Cool, calm, collected and is in Biggie’s house for premium enjoyment – catch fun.
11. Cross – a fitness center and spa owner who insists he lives by “the rule of love”. He said he loves to see girls fighting over him. He is a dancer, likes clubbing, yoga and ready to bring drama in Biggie’s house.
The show is tagged BBNAIJA” Shine ya eye”. The female housemates will be unveiled later.