Getting a clear face and body complexion is not rocket science. but In an era where every girl is putting up hashtags team natural And some of you keep wondering how they achieved it, it then becomes some sort of a big deal.
Even though some self acclaimed members of team natural achieve their looks using the expertise of photo editing apps and high revolution filters, a few go all the way with some strict skin regime.
Learn some handy beauty expert tips and tricks by attentively reading this article.
Below are some steps to a clearer face and body skin compleion :-
- Water & vegetables; learn to consume enough water, and include veggies in your diet.
- Excersise your facial muscles; This will help you get rid of redness and acne,due to proper oxygen circulation. Dirt and impurities are also released.
- Know your skin type; is your skin oily, normal, dry, or combination? For oily skin -your facial gland is over producing oil, for dry skin – your facial gland is under producing oil.
- Facial wash; wash your face every morning and night. Use products formulated for your skin type. Dry skin – cream cleanser should be used , oily skin – liquid cleanser is used.
- Use a Toner; This should be used immediately after you wash in order to get rid of the residue that some cleansers leave behind. It also prep the skin for moisturizer ,to avoid skin breakage.
- Moisturize ; look for a moisturizer that works best for you. Read on the product bottle or container for your face type.
- Facial Mask; This helps you get rid of impurities in your pores. Should be done 2wice a week. If you have a dry skin, a hydrating facial mask is best for you.
- Face Steaming ;This Forces impurities out of your pores. Wet a soft hand towel with hot water and lay it gently on your face. Or Boil some water and put your face where the steam is, with a towel around your head.
- Exfoliate; you can use facial scrubs such as salt , sugar, to get rid of dead skin cells.
- Do not pick or pop ; Acne’s come and go,its best to leave them untouched. Picking them can create deep scars on your skin.
- Dermatologist ; Go to a certified & vast skin doctor. Sometimes, its all you need to get the right prescription & facial product.
Hope this helps. Do not forget to LIKE SHARE, FOLLOW & COMMENT.