Queen Elizabeth II Britain’s once upon a time longest serving monarch has been committed to mother earth.
The state funeral drew in over 400 world Presidents, kings, princes and prime ministers with up to a million people lining the streets of London to bid final farewell to a monarch who reigned for 70 solid years.
Her funeral ceremony took place at the Westminster Abbey on Monday morning, September 19.
See Photos ;
1. The Queen’s direct descendants – King Charles III, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, Prince William, Prince Harry, and Peter Phillips walking behind the coffin.
2. The Spouses of the Queen’s Heirs
See other Photos ;
3. Lady Pamela Hicks, 93, Who was Queen Elizabeth II’s bridesmaid at her wedding, was pictured arriving at the monarch’s funeral. She was wheeled in by her daughter India Hicks, 55, who is King Charles’ goddaughter.
4. Queen Consort Camilla’s Family Members- Her kids ( Tom Parker Bowles, 47, and Laura Lopes, 44,) from previous marriage to Andrew Parker Bowles.
5. Joe Biden and wife, Jill Biden
6. Emmanuel Macron and wife Brigitte
7. Jair Bolsonaro, the president of Brazil, alongside wife Michelle.
8. Wang Qishan, China’s vice president who attended on behalf of president Xi Jinping.
9. Photo of all world leaders present .
RIP Royal Stallion – Queen Elizabeth II