MDCN – The Medical and Dental council of Nigeria is reportedly set to Probe 7 Doctors through its Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal for alleged Misconduct.
The hearing on reported and investigated cases of the alleged professional misconducts involving seven medical doctors is expected to resume today Tuesday September 27.
According to the Medical and Dental Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal of the MDCN [Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria] two doctors will be arraigned for judgements. They are:
- Dr. Roberts Osas Ikhu-Omoregbe
- Dr. Abdul-Baki Abdulganiyu Ishola.
The others are :
- Dr. Elias Agada Anyebe, [ for hearing ]
- Dr. Abdullahi Ominisi Jimoh, [ for hearing ]
- Dr. Kudehinbu Olajide Bola [ for hearing ]
- Dr. Anuoluwapo Olufunmilayo Adepoju [ for defence ]
- Dr. Gerald Onwuegbuzie [ for adoption of address].
The tribunal sitting is expected to take place at the MDCN Head office in Abuja between Tuesday, September 27, 2022 to Thursday, September 29, from 10 am daily .