The firmness of the facial muscle tend to be lost as we age. Below are few facial excersises you should engage your face with. No need to turn to botox or other harmful beauty technics.
FACIAL WARM UP
Move your lower jaw forth and back, side to side with all movement slow and smooth and without sudden jerks. Repeat 10 times.
Clench your teeth ,with your mouth closed stretch the corners of your lips as wide as possible. push your tongue against the roof of your mouth , gradually increasing the pressure hold still for 5seconds, and then relax. Repeat 8times.
OPENING OF THE EYES AS WIDE AS YOU CAN
Yes!!! open those pretty eyes of yours, push them to their limit. Hold for as long as you can until your eyes start watering.
Finally ! Pouting gets an importance. This excersise helps to get rid of wrinkles around the lips. The lips are squeezed together closely, giving you a silly facial expression.
Hold out your tongue as far as it can go with your eyes kept wide open, this strengths the mouth and jaw.
make sure your eyes are closed.With your mouth held semi-open and tensed like you are smiling, stretch your head on both sides and hold it for a few moment.
To perform this firming excersise, fill up your cheek with as much air as possible. Hold pose tightly with your eyes held wide open. Pose with this for 60 seconds. Anyone around you might get a good laugh while you are at it.
Perch your lips up as if blowing a kiss, the repetitive motion gives your lips a sexy and plumpy look that no one can resist.
Other facial excersises are;
- Make sure the corner of your lips are completely relaxed
- Open your mouth
- Roll your bottom lip over your lower teeth
- Move your head down in the scooping motion and close your mouth while lifting your head.
- Repeat 7 times.
- Make sure the lips is relaxed
- Stick out your tongue as far as possible
- Try to reach the nose with the tip of your tongue
- Repeat 5 times.
- Clench both fist
- Place them directly under your chin
- Begin to move your lower jaw slightly down on your fist, this strains your muscle.
- Overcoming resistance,increase pressure gradually till maximum resistance is reached
- Hold for 3 seconds and release
- Repeat 7 times.
- Turn your head to the left
- Pull your lower jaw forward straining your neck muscle
- Turn your head to the right and do same.
- Repeat 5 times on each side.
This facial yoga excersise is cost free. Play around with them (faithful practice), and watch your facial muscle tighten up.
Thank you for reading. Do not forget to LIKE ,SHARE & COMMENT.