Uniben Post UTME : For those candidates who chose University of Benin as their first choice through JAMB, and has a score of 200 and above.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Applications should be made between 8:00 on the 30th of August, and 12:00 midnight on the 9th of September.
- Candidate must have a valid email address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on student portal
- Click on registration for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your surname exactly as written on the Jamb reg slip and your Jamb reg number immediately your I.D and password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on login (top right of front portal
- Enter your Username and password to login.
kindly click on “Application record“, provide all required information.
- Upload a recent & clear 1×1 colour passport photograph with red background, jpeg format only.
- click on “Add online payment ticket ” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “pay via remita ” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instructions to pay the application fee of 2000 naira (excluding other charges), the admission screening excersise past questions for 1,500 (optional) ; excluding service charges with a valid ATM enabled card from any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- A link is displayed “download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online ( no correction will be accepted after the closing date ).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Note : Great care should be taken when following the specified formats on the UNIBEN website & portal. The uploaded photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the university. Failure to upload the specified passport photograph will lead to instant disqualification, and forfeiture of admission.