The Nigeria Military has declared a military exercise/operation called ” Python Dance II (Egwu Eke 2) in the Entire South East and south south region from September 15, 2017 to October 14, 2017.
Here are some guide on how you can stay safe this period:
1. Always carry your ID card with you, so that you can always identify yourself whenever called upon to do so.
2. Never stay out late for whatever reason.
3. If you must drive, make sure your driver’s license and all your car particulars are complete and valid.
4. Do not use car with tinted glass even if you have permit.
5. At check point, answer only the questions that you are asked. Do not volunteer any information nor ask questions.
6. Do not for any reason argue with any military personnel, they are all battle ready.
7. Stay indoors as much as possible, go out if it is absolutely necessary.
8. Do not play ball on the street.
9. Do not jog on the street.
10.Do not for any reason carry the Biafran flag with you.
11.Do not play loud music in your car while driving or parked.
12.Do not undertake any interstate journey, unless it is absolutely necessary. You must target to arrive your destination before it gets dark.
13.Avoid fixing weddings, burials or any form of function that will require the gathering of many people.
14.Females should as much as possible move around in pairs.
15.Be warned, this is like war situation.
DEAR PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, Your life is in your hand. PLEASE be careful &prayerful this period.