It was indeed a sad day , as a woman in her early thirties alongside her two little Kids got burnt beyond recognition at Alikor Housing estate Choba uniport axis Port harcourt Rivers state Nigeria.
According to report,
It all started around to 6:00 A.M this morning, the woman by name Mrs Imabong deals on what they called Kpo fire that is a kerosene and Fuel that was refined illegally, it is also simply known as Bunkering, she has been dealing on this Illegal Commodity for long, and the worst part of it is that she stores this dangerous Commodities in her Kitchen where she cooks.
This morning as she was preparing to make food for her babies so that she can go out and hawk her ware, according to eye witness, she was trying to light her stove and the stove exploded turning the place into flame, as she tried to fight the flame alone without calling for help that was what made the incident to get worse, before neighbors could sense danger through the abnormal smoke coming out through the roof and windows it was already late, and her kids were shouting mommy mommy mommy before they died.
According to neighbors they have talked the woman against storing such dangerous liquids inside her apartment but she won’t listen, she and her two little kids got burnt to ashes, we called the police the choba police to come and take note of what happened till now we have not seen the police, it was some group of people together with the woman husband who hired some guys and a van to evacuate the dead bodies from the flat.