Since the arrest of Nigerian social media big boy – Ramoni Abass aka hushpuppi, many still find it hard to believe the figures ( looted money) N168 billion being called out by the authorities as allegedly found in his possession.
Well, below are 10 things Ramoni’s looted fund would have done for Nigerians and the Nigerian economy-
- Fund the reconstruction of Lagos – Ibadan express way ( Project awarded at N167 billion )
- Construct 5 Lekki – Ikoyi Bridges (at 1.36km cable stayed bridge built at N29 billion )
- Build 21,00 unit of a 3- bedroom bungalow ( at N8 million per unit )
- Build 4 standard stadiums ( N37.1 billion )
- Purchease of 14,470 units of hospital graded ventilators (N 11.6 million per unit )
- Pay tuition fees of 5,400 Engineering students at convenant university for 31 years ( N1,002,500 each for 100 level )
- Pay Nigeria’s president salary for 11,00 years (at N14,058,820)
- Fund osun state budget (N119billion) with N48billion left over.
- Build 8 Cargo airports in Nigeria (at N20 billion each)
- Sponsor 5,988 Nigerian students to Havard ( at N28,051,513 tuition fee).
Be that as it may, Crime is crime irrespective.
Do you think Funds Looted by Nigerian leaders would have done 20 times of what was listed above????