Handbags are fashion accessory. They need become a vital aspect of women’s overall style statement. ”all women love their handbags”.
A woman’s preference in handbags tells an entire lot about her personality. Great visual quality translates to raised status and a confident presence. Hence when purchasing a handbag the proper color, texture and style is important.
SORTS OF HANDBAGS
SHOULDER BAGS AND TOTE – if you are the sort of woman that want to appear stylish, but also need an extra-large bag that carries your whole world within it. If you make up this category, tote and shoulder bags must be your pick. These kind of women’s handbags comes in eye catching colors and exotic designs that provides it a subtle and fashionable look. These bag type would be a welcome addition to a wise office look.
CLUTCHES/WALLETS – Some women like better to travel light. Clutches and wallets are usually their handy preference.
SLING BAGS – Sling bags portrays a care and weight free look that reeks of feminine confidence. For women who love to carry lightweight bags with an urban-chic look, this is often a stronger preference. It helps hold simple and small personal belongings like- wallet, lip shade, eyeliner, sunglasses and keys. You’ll be able to take it to your office, friends join up, short or long travels or a cool evening outing.
HAND-HELD BAGS – For formal or personal occasions; the hand held bags always stand out . it’s shine comes with cool and calm colors adorned with simple designs. It’s definitely one in all hit style hack of all times once you pair it with a blue denims and a white shirt. Every woman desire a novel look. You’ll be able to get yours with handheld bags.
CARING FOR YOUR HANDBAGS
Handbags are worthy investments. When you’ve put in a lot of finance in a handbag investment, ensuring it’s a forever item could be a must. But taking care of some handbags e.g. those made of leather may be confusing.
Keeping a bag in tip top shape is strictly about regular maintenance instead of a fast fix . Flinging of makeup brushes, a smashed powder pack, lipstick that loses its lid or an open writing pen into your bag causes the bag to become terribly stained on the inside. Makeup and ink are a number of the toughest stains to remove from fabric with the high oil content and therefore the interior of your bag needs protecting even as very much like the skin.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE TO CLEAN YOUR BAG?
Surprisingly, the spontaneity with which you’ll like to scrub your bag depends on frequent usage. The more the utilization, the more cleaning it’ll need.
If you employ the bag a day you ought to do that every two to 3 months. If it’s more of a bag you employ on weekends or once you are heading out for exclusive occasions six to nine months should be enough to stay your item protected.” “
GUILDLINES TO CLEANING YOUR HANDBAG
- Never use vinegar or any other ‘home remedy’ ( baby wipes ) for cleaning or stain removal since most of these cleaning products have chemicals in them that can cause damage to the color, dry the leather out, create a buildup of grease in the leathery surface.
- If you don’t have enough time to clean the whole bag focus on the key areas such as the handles, give them a quick wipe down to protect and keep them looking fresh for long.
- Always spot-test a cleaning method before use. This should be done preferably somewhere on the inside of the bag that can’t be seen by prying eyes.
- The key to removing ink-stain is to treat them immediately. They are quite stubborn, and of course require professional care.
- Inspect the materials used on your lining and external parts of the bag and ensure you have the right cleaning products for all materials used on your item.
- Access all inner and outer pockets to clear out possible bacteria that is responsible for smell.
- keep an eye on the handles and anywhere prone to oil absorption as these can be a cause of odors.
- Thoroughly scan and clean lining that easily pulls out of the bag
- After cleaning, apply protective cream on any leathery surface on the bag on fabrics, a fabric refreshing spray will do the job, but try not to saturate the fabric or you may risk damaging the leather or metalwork.
- Never leave your handbag in direct sunlight, as it can cause the color to fade and damage the leather.
- Never make use of saddle soap it may be too strong for the leather on your bag and could cause discoloring.
- Avoid holding your handbags just after application of hand cream…..grease stain
- Never use water on grease stains, it could wipe off the leathery surface.
LIQUID STAIN REMOVAL
Since bags are used outside and inside, they’resusceptible to coming into contact with common liquids like rain water, hair dyes beverages, and perfume leaks.
- Blot the stained area as soon as possible with a clean, dry cloth or tissue – you want to absorb as much of the liquid as possible.
- After excess liquid is removed, blot the stained area with a damp cloth or tissue using warm water only.
- Start at the outside of the stain and work inwards; this will stop the stain from spreading outwards.
- Dab the stained area with a dry cloth or tissue to absorb any left-over water or oil based cleaner. Avoid rubbing the stained area to prevent the stains from spreading.
- Leave your bag to dry in a warm room. Do not apply heat treatment to the stained area as this can cause the stain to become permanent.
Accidents do happen, as always, prevention is healthier than a cure and upfront protection is that the best thanks to avoid a spillage/accidental marking becoming an actual stain.
If this article was useful, Do not Forget To Like, Share , and Comment