Mavin Records future five internship programme is currently ongoing.
Mavin the brainchild of African renowned producer and entrepreneur, Michael Collins Ajereh (Don Jazzy), is home to Africa’s most exciting musical talents with dozens of awards, hit singles, brand endorsements, and other numerous achievements.
Applications are currently accepted from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Mavin Records Graduate Internship Programme 2023.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- We are recruiting young talents with strong entrepreneurial spirit and business mindset. We are looking for people who want to express themselves at the highest levels and with a great work ethic, to join the Future Five program.
- Join us for a unique 6 months program that will give you a profound working experience in the music industry. You will receive mentorship from the Mavin team as you grow and evolve during your internship. As a member of our team, you will work on specific tasks critical to the label’s needs.
The Promotions & Publicity Intern will cover the following Areas:
- Audience Development
The Creative Marketing Intern will cover the following Areas:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Development
- Influencer Marketing
The New Business Intern will cover the following Areas:
- Brand Activations
- Artist Management
- Innovative Products
The Digital Intern will cover the following Areas:
- Data Analysis
- DSP Profiling
- Music Technology
- Web Development & CRM
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate should:
- Be in school, currently on NYSC program, or have graduated in the last two years
- Be between 18-23 years old
- Be eloquent, creative, proactive, and eager to learn.
- Be computer literate
- Be interested in research & data analysis
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Exhibit tremendous ambition and strong work ethic
- Be willing to go the extra mile to achieve their potential & goals
- Embody an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset
- Be ready to learn in a fast-paced environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by click HERE
Deadline : 30th May 2023.